Sunday, August 13, 2006

ETERNAL SECURITY THESIS: CONCLUSION-THE END

“CONCLUSION” of Eternal Security Thesis

The contents of this thesis is not anything new, but, systematically has been in the Church since it began, at Pentecost. And, as can be expected, there are always at least two extreme positions of “any” doctrine; and sometimes, several other positions in the middle. It was not my purpose to document the position of every group concerning their theology on the subject, or, for that matter, even apply any labels.

The sole purpose is to state MY position, of which I am firmly founded and committed to. I have reached the point where I am now at, having arrived here, through a path where I had once been on the extreme OPPOSITE view of everything I now firmly believe, concerning this subject!

There are hundreds of volumes of scripturally sound, scholarly works supporting the doctrine of this thesis in Christian libraries, all over the world. The opposite views, usually are supported by very superficial scholarship, usually based on experimental Christianity, rather than by being supported by sound Bible exposition.

I firmly admit , that in order to have arrived at the place I am presently at, has taken literally thousands of hours of diligent study on the subject, but, it certainly has been worth the effort! God has given me a firm faith and a solid foundation! It is with prayerful expectancy, that those who read this thesis, will receive it, as being firmly grounded in the Word of God, and will feel totally secure in the Lord, and if not, that this thesis will have served as a stepping stone to “wet the appetite” enough, so that those who have not yet reached the point of feeling Eternally Secure forever, in Christ, will continue to investigate the available volumes of study matter on the subject, and their creeds, systematic scholarship, etc.

If I have presented any heretical teachings here, I openly invite, and ask to be corrected, in any area where I have misunderstood. All objections brought to my attention, will be prayerfully re-studied again, to examine if I have missed the correct meaning. To those this thesis may have ministered to, I Praise His Name that He has thought to illuminate your spirit with the perfect peace and joy which the Doctrine of Eternal Security brings.

“But you are not in the flesh, but, in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.” “Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God.” (Romans 8:9,16) May the Peace of God bring Joy into your hearts, as you search your own inner regions, in order to have the reunion with your own hidden Master Who has been continuously Calling YOU to dine at His Table of Grace.
THE END…………,or the beginning for some.

Blessings!
Marked Elect

No comments: