Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Citizen of Time

I am a Citizen of Time,……….a timeless illusion where brief moments of consciousness is displayed, this time, in a human form.

But, if the Hindu teaching that consciousness is bound to “The Wheel of 84”, i.e. a possible 8,400,000 physical species, I am grateful to the Power that is, that I have been assigned a human form this time, as a Bounty Hunter for lost souls.

There are many Holy Writings, or Scriptures to guide us, left by former Bounty Hunters of lost souls, but where should we start, or which Scriptures should we read first, if any?

Is the world getting better, or more Spiritual, or is it getting further away from Spirituality? Have you ever wondered why the good die young, while the criminals seem to live forever? Why are you here, and what is your purpose in life?

Regardless of where we live, or where we were born, it remains a mystery of why we were born male or female, in a race and culture, or country, to the parents who brought us into this world.

As a Bounty Hunter for lost souls, ( My Bounty will be collected in Heaven), my blog will offer some of my conclusions, based on the various Scriptures and teachings I have been privy too.

I will start with a basic foundation of my Bible Thesis of Christian Theology, backed by the Christian Bible. I know that there are Bible Critics, who don’t believe anything in the Bible has any value, but it has for me, at least, and is my firm foundation that opened me up to the search for Truth and what, if any, was my part to play in Destiny.

Blessings,
Marked Elect

4 comments:

Shabd Mystic said...

I just discovered your blog and am enjoying it very much. It'll take a while but I plan to read it all. Thank you for providing it!

Roohi said...

First opening for comment.... I discovered your blog thru link u posted in one of the FB Group page. And i m soooo glad !!!
Yes, it will take some time for me too. But i too intend to go thru it all !!

Roohi said...

And i noticed u haven't written anything new since last one year. Do you plan to write more or not ?? I sure hope that you do....

Roohi said...

First opening for comment.... I discovered your blog thru link u posted in one of the FB Group page. And i m soooo glad !!!
Yes, it will take some time for me too. But i too intend to go thru it all !!