Wednesday, January 22, 2020

TRUE HOME LOCATION?

Hi All,.....and any other Soul Traveler that has the Map to where our “True Home” really is located, where we were, before we traveled here to this “Far Country” to become Prodigal Sons, ending up like this Man, suffering, yet still not wanting to leave, because of still, after living to be 97 years young, doesn’t know any place better to go! 
I feel sorry for him, because I think we ALL are much closer to his position, if we live that long, regarding what we write, preach, share, with others, while hiding our real realities beneath our Earth suits and masks! We write and share what we imagine, not realities! But who among us are absolutely certain that there really is, a True Home, where we are destined to return, where we no longer need to compete for survival, love, etc., among the unending things thrust upon us the moment we were ejected out of the Womb and have been competing to survive to avoid the Tomb? 
  In Meditation this morning, I projected a real important question, to my Higher Soul Self,.........IF,......Jim is really a Missionary sent to scout just where such a True Home could possibly be, for this spirit that uses the Consciousness animating the Entity tapping these keys right now, Asking for the location of such a True Home,  on any map, where I, Jim, could travel to, and remain, for Eternity, where I could never again be rejected, by any other Entity, nor be forced to compete, for every thing all other entities also strive for, and don’t know where to find it.
  Keeping it real, I don’t know about any other Reader here, but speaking for my self, If there is such a Place as Heaven, Paradise, or any of the other places Religions and Sects claim is where only THEY, the “saved” ones, like them, of course go, than in my 78 years, I have yet to know of such a place where I would choose any group of like minded people I have ever met, to spend Eternity with , that would make me feel like I would never want to leave again. I obviously was never in such a place ever, or I would have never chosen to leave. 

Thoughts?
   Jim Sutherland